Gp2x Second Edition + Case + Tv Cable + 2gb Sd

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 24 2006 at 08:10 PM said:
are you completely ridding yourself of this wonderful device? :(

edit: I mean selling them all off for good.....
Yes, for the time being.

It is sad, last time (when I let my MK1 go) I changed my Avatar and sig to GIR crying over the cupcake from the first Season of Invader Zim, this time I am not going to do that.

I need the money bad, and I have checked out just about everything I have had time for with my work schedule.

I will probably buy another when I have some money (AKA sell a car or two or get a good job, the cars aren't running, which is why the finances are so bad).

Something like the PSX emulator or a cool 3D commercial title wouldn't hurt either. Or Descent would be a huge draw, I own every version for the PC and PSX :).

Last edited by a moderator:
nubie posted on Jul 25 2006 at 12:56 PM said:
(AKA sell a car or two or get a good job, the cars aren't running, which is why the finances are so bad).

All you need is a sledge hammer and then you can be on Pimp my Ride( i noticed from your ebay account you live in California).

i_am_a_noob posted on Aug 1 2006 at 02:22 AM said:
nubie posted on Jul 25 2006 at 12:56 PM said:
(AKA sell a car or two or get a good job, the cars aren't running, which is why the finances are so bad).

All you need is a sledge hammer and then you can be on Pimp my Ride( i noticed from your ebay account you live in California).

is that show still going? i live in ireland and ive only seen season 2! i presumed it had got cancelled or something...

Back