Gp2x - Invented By Clowns, _for_ Clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxlover

Still Fresh
Surely if you reply to this thread, you are as dumb as I am?. GP2X was invented by clowns for clowns, it sucks like a golfball through a drinking straw, it is badly designed... and, well, MEH!!!!! :p

Reply if you dare, Mister "I just *got* to rise to this guy's comments"

muhahahaa

Let's hear what all the gaming nerd fanboys have to say about how amazing this sweatshop knocked-up piece o' crap is actually not as bad as I say it is. If there were something interesting to talk about on this forum, I'd be the first to do so, but all I have encountered so far, is morons, so I have adopted the same tactics! :p

Go on - reply - tell me how good GP2X is ;) - you know ya GONNA!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[OH AND PS] If that didn't rile you up, then you've passed the test!. Congrats!!. The losers will be the ones that reply to this initial post :) *excluding me* because hey, I'm already an idiot and anyhow, it's my thread!.

loz_the_guru posted on Mar 25 2007 at 05:09 PM said:
this the worst topic ive seen in a while

We got our first idiot! :rolleyes: - anyone self-professing to be a 'guru' of any sort, is anything but!.

And our second... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
linuxlover posted on Mar 25 2007 at 12:06 PM said:
Surely if you reply to this thread, you are as dumb as I am?. GP2X was invented by clowns for clowns, it sucks like a golfball through a drinking straw, it is badly designed... and, well, MEH!!!!! :p

muhahahaa

Let's hear what all the gaming nerd fanboys have to say about how amazing this sweatshop knocked-up piece o' crap is actually not as bad as I say it is. If there were something interesting to talk about on this forum, I'd be the first to do so, but all I have encountered so far, is morons, so I have adopted the same tactics! :p

[OH AND PS] If that didn't rile you up, then you've passed the test!. Congrats!!. The losers will be the ones that reply to this initial post :)
I take comfort in knowing that even though according to you I am a "loser", I'm not nearly as great a loser as you. A loser who posted just to say that the gp2x sucks.

No one will bother explaining why it's great at all. We're just responding to say that you're a fucking loser troll; who I have just reported.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 25 2007 at 05:14 PM said:
linuxlover posted on Mar 25 2007 at 12:06 PM said:

muhahahaa

[OH AND PS] If that didn't rile you up, then you've passed the test!. Congrats!!. The losers will be the ones that reply to this initial post :)
I take comfort in knowing that even though according to you I am a "loser", I'm not nearly as great a loser as you. A loser who posted just to say that the gp2x sucks.

No one will bother explaining why it's great at all. We're just responding to say that you're a fucking loser troll; who I have just reported.

And the third.....

Look matey, I have owned one, and no - they are NOT very great AT ALL!. They are just some tinkerers bedroom project, blown out of all proportion, and doomed to fail in EVERY sense.

Goody gumdrops sonny - report me to starship homebase. Oh and get that hair cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back