Gp2x F100 Mk2 For Sale

cwncool

Still Fresh
I'm selling a GP2X F100 MK2 in great condition. It was originally purchased straight from Gamepark Holdings, and all plastic screen protectors are still on. It is in full working condition, and it has barely been used. Cosmetically it is in great shape, with a few light marks on the body, and as mentioned, the screen/power indicator have never had the original screen protectors off, so they are definitely not scratched.

It comes with:
  • GP2X unit
  • Box
  • User manual
  • CD user manual
  • Data connection cable
  • Fabric case
  • Wrist lanyard
I am asking $100 obo + shipping. If it makes any difference, I have 250 100% positive feedback on eBay, username: spectreair. Post here or PM me if you're interested.

(The brightness of the screen appears less in these pictures; the camera just doesn't pick it up well.)

all.jpg

front_on.jpg

front_off.jpg

back.jpg

in_box.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cwncool said:
I'm selling a GP2X F100 MK2 in great condition. It was originally purchased straight from Gamepark Holdings, and all plastic screen protectors are still on. It is in full working condition, and it has barely been used. Cosmetically it is in great shape, with a few light marks on the body, and as mentioned, the screen/power indicator have never had the original screen protectors off, so they are definitely not scratched.

It comes with: [ul][li]GP2X unit[/li][li]Box[/li][li]User manual[/li][li]CD user manual[/li][li]Data connection cable[/li][li]Fabric case[/li][li]Wrist lanyard[/li][/ul]I am asking $100 <b><u>obo</u></b> + shipping. If it makes any difference, I have 250 100% positive feedback on eBay, username: spectreair. Post here or PM me if you're interested.

(The brightness of the screen appears less in these pictures; the camera just doesn't pick it up well.)

all.jpg

front_on.jpg

front_off.jpg

back.jpg

in_box.jpg

Hi ya,
I know it will be a bit of a long shot but I was wondering if the GP2X f100 is still for sale?

If it is then could you tell me which firmware it runs?
Also, if you still got it, how much you want for it and do you ship to the uk?

Thanks Ant

anthonyreginald said:
Hi ya,
I know it will be a bit of a long shot but I was wondering if the GP2X f100 is still for sale?

If it is then could you tell me which firmware it runs?
Also, if you still got it, how much you want for it and do you ship to the uk?

Thanks Ant
Sorry man! It was sold on ebay a little while back, so it's gone. Keep looking around though, its a fun little console!

Back