Gp2x Developer Releases

I'm with you Craig, the week starts on Sunday, always has, always will.

I'm waiting with increasing anticipation for my new toy, getting more excited by the day, but glad you are taking the time to make sure all is well before posting them out, appreciate it Craig...... ;)

PC's take day 0 as Sunday, and day 6 as Saturday and my week also starts on Sunday. And as we all know, computers can't be wrong ;)

Yeah? Well mine starts at 3:17am on Tuesday! Whoever needs convention anyway!

Ok, not serious, as you'll realise... I'm a Monday person, on account of I much prefer the idea of Work... Rest... Work... Rest to rest WORK rest rest WORK rest...

You'd have to be an idiot to take the starting day as anything other than a Monday.

A weekend lasts for Saturday and Sunday, and then a new week begins on Monday. That's why it's the first weekday. Because it's the first day of the week. And Saturday and Sunday are the end of the week.

Hope that helps you see the error of your ways.

I've looked this up in the Encyclopedia as I didn't realise some countries considered the week to start on monday, apparently its common in mainland europe, but most English speaking countries (and south america) consider Sunday to be the first day. Weird.

To me starting on sunday and ending on saturday always seemed nice and neat. I wonder if the government in the UK has an official line on it. Often when we are having a 'something' awareness week, they say it starts 'this sunday' on the TV and radio.

Craig, when you say all GP2x's will be shipped this month would mine come the end of this month, i ordered saturday, also would i get the pack with the case and that.
gp32_console :)

So when english speaking people say "weekend" they actually mean just friday evening to saturday evening? :huh:

It's all a religious thing. you know about when god rested on the 7th day for whatever religion othe then christianity that beleives in it.

But I think most people consider a weekend saturday and sunday.

Please dont turn this thread into a relious thread.

Back