Gp2x Developer Releases

iignotus

The one and only
Website
gp2xdev.no-ip.org
What is the current situation on release for programs by local developers who have the hardware? Since many of us are supposedly getting our units this week, is there going to be a file archive up soon like the one for the GP32?

Have there been any programs/games/etcetera released as of yet that we can promptly try out on our systems? Or is it going to be just a PMP for a few weeks :D

Thanks.

What is the current situation on release for programs by local developers who have the hardware? Since many of us are supposedly getting our units this week, is there going to be a file archive up soon like the one for the GP32?

Have there been any programs/games/etcetera released as of yet that we can promptly try out on our systems? Or is it going to be just a PMP for a few weeks :D

Thanks.
Are we getting our units this week?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks.
Are we getting our units this week?
It's what I've heard... preorders were shipping this week. By all means, if you know something I don't please let me in on it :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I said many and not all since I was not positive about places like gp32z. But still, I believe a good number (around 200?) have pre-ordered from gbax, and a number of those will be in the first shipment (like hopefully myself).

That's why I'm anxious about a file archive being opened soon.

that the units will be expectly shipped this week doesn't mean they arrive this week... afaik craig said that the units will be shipped from him end of this week

We might have to update the firmware on them all, if so its going to take a few more days.

Essentially I want to make sure the units are working 100% and everything goes smooth. So If I have to add on a couple more days I will.

You will all have them this month no matter when you order, so its all cool.

As for releases from devs, you should see some things showing up when they are ready. ;p

Hmm...strange thing to ask maybe but does your week begin with Sunday? Here Monday is the first day of the week, so when you say "this week" I get confused :p

Starts on a Monday for me (and quite a few other people I've talked to about it) and I'm English. Sometimes the first day of the week varies from country to country, other times it has to do with religion, but I prefer rules and logic so I follow ISO-8601 which clearly states Monday is the first day of the week :).

Back