Gp2x D Pad Modded

lubidog

Hello peeps!

Well, the day has dawned. Gotta sell some stuff. So up for grabs is an amazing offer for my GP2x, with Dave C's D Pad Mod, personally carried out for me by Evil Dragon Himself! Plus a 4gb SD card, and a few rechargeable batteries if bought by a forum member!

Clicky here for GP2X goodness

Also, I'm selling my old N95 here (but will be up for sale from Wednesday night!)
and an old Ipod I had lying around... here, but be quick on this one...

In the next few days I will probably be putting up my eee pc 701 4gig with a massive battery on it (a huge arsed one!) and ram upgrade. Might stick up an old Ipaq and maybe a couple of Gameboy micros. And there is my Ipod 160 GB also. Should I sell that one...? I have an Archos Gmini too.

And then there is my gp32 with 128 SMC cards...

Cheers!

Hi lubi,

Don`t see you around here much anymore, Hope things are going good for you.

Just out of curiosity, Are you (or the items) in blighty or sausage land at the mo, As that will obviously affect shipping cost.

I am interested in one of the GameBoy micro`s and maybe the Archos Gmini, If you could let us know which model it is.

Regards

Trooper

Hiya Trooper,

I come on here every day but tend to read more than I post! I have pre-ordered my Pandora though! Back in good old Blighty, so I'll send the stuff out from Leafy Leicestershire.

The gmini isn't the one with a camera (not at home at the moment). Dunno if I will sell this because they go for so little on ebay anyway. But they are great players and sound amazing! Again, the micros go for so little on ebay that I am tempted not to sell them. But if you really want it then let me know...

And someone here a while ago wanted a chatboard. I promised it them for just postage, But in the move over to the UK lost it. I saw it the other day, so the offer still stands...if I can find it again!

Not doing a good sales pitch here am I?

lubidog said:
Hiya Trooper,

I come on here every day but tend to read more than I post! I have pre-ordered my Pandora though! Back in good old Blighty, so I'll send the stuff out from Leafy Leicestershire.

The gmini isn't the one with a camera (not at home at the moment). Dunno if I will sell this because they go for so little on ebay anyway. But they are great players and sound amazing! Again, the micros go for so little on ebay that I am tempted not to sell them. But if you really want it then let me know...

And someone here a while ago wanted a chatboard. I promised it them for just postage, But in the move over to the UK lost it. I saw it the other day, so the offer still stands...if I can find it again!

Hello lubi,

Sorry to be a pain in the arse, Is it possible for you to post a picture of the two GameBoy micro`s and the Archos Gmini ?.

I would really appreciate it if it is possible, As it would give me a better idea of the items, And sway me even more, Though i am very interested in them already.

Regards

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper said:
lubidog said:
Hiya Trooper,

Hello lubi,

Sorry to be a pain in the arse, Is it possible for you to post a picture of the two GameBoy micro`s and the Archos Gmini ?.

I would really appreciate it if it is possible, As it would give me a better idea of the items, And sway me even more, Though i am very interested in them already.

Regards

Trooper

Sorry to be a pain, but I am gonna give the gameboy micro to my daughter, keep the other one... And the gmini-it just isn't worth it. On ebay I would be lucky to get more than 30 quid for it, so I'll hang on to it... Sorry...

But this will be up tonight...EEE PC BARGAIN!!! Grab it now...

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have a little bid later on! Being a poor student (yay for loans) it's doubtful I'll win, but I'll certainly have a go :D

Back