Gp Medal Of Honour

Dozer posted on Jul 31 2004 at 11:49 PM said:
PinkSpider posted on Jul 31 2004 at 07:58 PM said:
I dunno.. ive seen people mention it before lol. I cant think straight atm.
Just so you know. I flashed to the latest official firmware with the alleged speed increase and there is no difference in speed in anything at all, other than booting and loading fxe maybe. But even that is only a lil increase if anything.
maybe when the guy said it was a 10% Speed increase, he might have meant it was a 10% loading speed increase....???

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve-O posted on Aug 11 2004 at 10:25 AM said:
Dozer posted on Jul 31 2004 at 11:49 PM said:
PinkSpider posted on Jul 31 2004 at 07:58 PM said:
I dunno.. ive seen people mention it before lol. I cant think straight atm.
Just so you know. I flashed to the latest official firmware with the alleged speed increase and there is no difference in speed in anything at all, other than booting and loading fxe maybe. But even that is only a lil increase if anything.
maybe when the guy said it was a 10% Speed increase, he might have meant it was a 10% loading speed increase....???
Didnt they say that there was a speed differance of 10-12 fps over the old firmware ? (i think posted on some spanish forum) if that info is true probably Gpmoh is a fake because the new firmware dosnt realy speed anything up other than loading fxe

just been reading some bad translations and from what I can make out it looks like the Gpmoh project has been cancelled although it looks like they are still going to be making a 3d game for the gp32.

(NOTE:Based on bad translations this information could be wrong)

Exo posted on Aug 24 2004 at 11:11 PM said:
just been reading some bad translations and from what I can make out it looks like the Gpmoh project has been cancelled although it looks like they are still going to be making a 3d game for the gp32.

Damn... I hope those translations were REALLY bad... Well, if it got canned it was prob for a good reason. I really want an origional fps for the gp though... cant wait for a beta of something. What they were doing with YETI seemed pretty damn cool

Exo posted on Aug 24 2004 at 08:11 PM said:

Where exactly did you get that info (Link to the untranslated text)?

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread....&threadid=12155

I believe its a poll about what Gpmoh should be

reading through I think I picked up info that making gpmoh (medal of honor) may not be an option because of copyright issues and that they are making a different 3d game maybe using some of the same files, One of the coders is also going away I think

If you can get a better translation info please let me know ;)

Bah...couldn't they just release it on the snide? Nobody would tell :p

Or just change the name to 'Medal of Valour' or some such nonsense. From what I've read the levels are totally new designs, so it's not as if they could be sued for copyright theft...it's just the name/logo that's the problem.

I'm not really sure why they are caling it Medal of Honour...surely it's better to make your own stuff inspired by others?

And MoH isn't really that good....But hey it's their choice, I'll play it regardless.

got a reply from dewaren, he told me it's not cancelled, but p62mohef got a new job too far away so he isn't working on it any more

if you do see p62mohef posting it's dewaren, who has aquired p62's username

mattmagoo posted on Aug 26 2004 at 07:05 PM said:
got a reply from dewaren, he told me it's not cancelled, but p62mohef got a new job too far away so he isn't working on it any more

if you do see p62mohef posting it's dewaren, who has aquired p62's username

Its Still getting worked on isnt it?????????????

mattmagoo posted on Sep 1 2004 at 08:06 PM said:
yeah, and he said they got 2 new coders workign on it

i dont know if they were the ASM coders from before (coz u know what asm coders can implement ;) )

Phew :D

Hope a little 1 level Demo or something is released soon :D

Back