Gp Made Tracks

M-.-n

Website
discodirt.10pm.org
I've put up a page with the tracks resulting from the 10k competition. The 10k comp challenged people using LittleGPTracker to use all the processing power of their GP to write a track using a very small subset (10k) of samples.

The page is here.

All tracks coming straight from LGPT !

A_SN

Well! I'm impressed by the quality of the stuff I'm hearing. There's some really catchy tunes, my favourite being Mathletes : Land of the lost theme song. I'm sure the guy who did it could get a record deal or something.

yodaofborg

Assimilated you will be!
Website
Visit site
Neato! SOme of them tracks would fit right in, in a game, or a tech demo. And they were made on the gp2x? Never tried lgpt, but it just might find a spot on my sd card now!

M-.-n

Website
discodirt.10pm.org
yodaofborg said:
Neato! SOme of them tracks would fit right in, in a game, or a tech demo. And they were made on the gp2x? Never tried lgpt, but it just might find a spot on my sd card now!
Most of them come straight from GP2X. One used a GP32 and one used the Mac Alpha build I believe.

don said:
The Salkinitzor track is, like, *the* awesome. Caught me right during the first few seconds. Really well done.
He's a very talented guy. In another genre but totally awsome, check out his "gaylord icecream collection" released on http://www.mp3death.us/ (m3d,44)

Last edited by a moderator: