Got the Pandora today! Yay!

Delirious17

Still Fresh
Ok I installed the hotfix 4 and newest codec pack...go to say homestarrunner.com click the download-arrow like button, the yellow intro page is there with come on in and show intro...

It has the type-cursor for the mouse pointer on the page and can't seem to get it to work...

I'm sure I missed something since I am kind of a beginner with linux and all.

Any help greatly appreciated with this awesome device and awesome community! :D

Ok I installed the hotfix 4 and newest codec pack...go to say homestarrunner.com click the download-arrow like button, the yellow intro page is there with come on in and show intro...

It has the type-cursor for the mouse pointer on the page and can't seem to get it to work...

I'm sure I missed something since I am kind of a beginner with linux and all.

Any help greatly appreciated with this awesome device and awesome community! :D
I don't understand... nevermind.... blonde moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
The flash player does work fine, but you need to use it with firefox. I believe the only way to download it is via a torrent as no one knows the status of the flash player, ie if it is free or not.

It's the one for Nokia devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
The flash player does work fine, but you need to use it with firefox. I believe the only way to download it is via a torrent as no one knows the status of the flash player, ie if it is free or not.

It's the one for Nokia devices.

From the evidence I've seen, and on the other boards, it is _not_ the Nokia one. It is just the test plugin from TI's site, which can run things at 240p/360p (better than nothing but still not great).

Back