Got Pandora, left shoulder completely stuck, how do I fix it myself?

relapse808

As the title says I got my new pandora and I can tell you the hardware is awsome. The A button on mine is even perfect. The left shoulder button is completely stuck and I want to open it and fix it myself. Can I get a brief description of what to do from someone who has done this already?

Thanks!

It has some pics what to do or check, I had a left shoulder button problem and fixed

at watching the pics from moxie, keep in mind not to press to hard on the screws when putting

it back together

read the post for some extra info.

grtz

Sigma

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to add a reply since I dont think anyone mentioned my issue. I have fixed this. I found that one button was slightly further back on the motherboard. I had to take a peice of double sided tape and actually put it further back on the left button than the right button. Its working great now.

Lee

I seem to have a similar issue as well. Right shoulder button clicks just fine but the Left button feels permanently pressed and barely registers.

I had the same issue, but opened it up and followed the instructions here it works just as well as the right shoulder :)

Fantastic piece of kit once I did that, though I haven't had the time to put it through it's paces yet! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back