Good Place To Buy A Supercard Sd

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
Where's a good place to buy a Supercard SD for a GBA SP in the UK?

All the ebay listings seem to be HK and I'm always a little wary of them even when they have passable feedback.

Anyone?

Other than reading a few sites and coming to the conclusion that the suprcard SD is the best option I have no idea at all about the GBA flashcart scene so an idea of where to start i.e buy one ;) would be much appreciated.

I got mine off a UK seller cost me about £25 incl postage back in december he had quite a few all at a set price of buy it now ubnfortunatly i can't see that item in my winning history, so can't locate the seller.

fan bloody tastic little purchase though.. cheap and nasty construction but does the job wonderfully.

Couldn't find a uk seller so I've bit the bullet and gone for a Hong Kong seller. Checked his feeback at random and some were from uk buyers of long standing. Also he's been trading for several months.

Should be ok but I'm always a bit worried about HK sellers even if I have bought from HK before.

Hi sorry if this is a bit late but I've heard goodthings about cheapmod.net, also a really good forum for supercard stuff is scdev.org cheers

I bought mine from http://www.consoleplus.co.uk/ you'd pay a little more but its in the uk and would arrive quicky (with drivers and the lastest bios installed)

I have previously bought GBA flash carts of Ebay and never had any issues as long as you pick one with a good feedback (the one worry would be returns)

Thanks for the info guys.

I see you're a moderator at scdev.org ratx :)

I see the Supercard SD is compatable with the DS too. I may save my pennies but the DS is a bit big for carrying everywhere.

For anyone else that wants to buy one go to Winsunx.

Shipping is expensive, but you will still pay 10 to 20 dollars less than anywhere else. They rawk.

hello i heard that GBA suport is bad with the supercard. have you guys had any problems??

PS. witch is better "Supercard Mini SD and Max Media Launcher " or "Supercard Mini SD and Passkey"?

www.bamboogaming.com

I think I'm gonna buy from here, since a few people on here did and said twas okay.

I bought mine from bamboo gaming, they are very helpful and it's cheap.

Back