Good Nes Lunar Lander & Asteroids Clones?

RatchetMan

Still Fresh
First of all, before my post gets edited, let me just say that this is NOT a request for warez or roms. All I want to know is if there are any good Lunar Lander and asteroids clones for the NES, and if so what are they called?

Thanks

Ratchetman

RatchetMan posted on Sep 22 2004 at 02:03 PM said:
First of all, before my post gets edited, let me just say that this is NOT a request for warez or roms. All I want to know is if there are any good Lunar Lander and asteroids clones for the NES, and if so what are they called?

Thanks

Ratchetman

Hia,

The best asteroids game for the GP32 is GPAsteroids. It's very playable, some really nice features, I'm adicted to it!!!!

As for Loony Lander, oops I mean Lunar Lander, I haven't come across one of them yet.

TTFN,
Clare.

Last edited by a moderator:
RatchetMan posted on Sep 22 2004 at 01:03 PM said:

Thanks

Ratchetman

NO WAR3Z OR R0MZ!! just kidding :D I don't know about the NES but GPasteroids is good on the GP32 side and for a lunar lander type game Gravity force is kind of like it.

Also there is a couple of Asteroids versions on the Atari 400 emu, maybe even a lunar lander.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back