Gold Gp32

jlebrech

UFO Robot
Im thinking of spraying my gp32 with gold paint, id like to know if it would stay on if i spray it cos itd look really good. i have masking tape and an airbrush and will get gold paint if you think it might work, ill first try it on something thats the same kinda plastic a week before, to see if its ok (and rub it to see if it comes off).

:D

Any color should work, as long as it bonds to plastic. Why are you going to use masking tape, its alot easier just opening up, you will get much more better results.

oh yeah, hehe.
dont need masking tape!!

gonna get some gold from the model shop!!

where do i get the glass screen from now, because the coating on my screen has come off and the edges are blurry, can i rub that off somehow?

where do i get the glass screen from

I got mine from my local glass place in town. Just took out the plastic one and asked they would cut me one the same size, they gave me it for nothing. Silicon the screen in just to make sure it stays in place -- mine fell off and scratched the flu, so I took that out and have a non-flu now.

"where do i get the glass screen from now, because the coating on my screen has come off and the edges are blurry, can i rub that off somehow?"

I still don't understand what your asking for.

And you edited my quote! :unsure:

right dont quote me,

but im not sure if metalic paints rub, i remember this from another thread, could be wrong though usually am, i remember axe knowing something about this ill ask him.

so its rubs off mhhh.

mite try to make a gold xbox controller to start off. im going to use an enamel paint with an airbrush which mite be of good quality.

Kolkman posted on Aug 31 2004 at 08:56 PM said:
Why paint your GP32? I still dont get it why painting a handheld.

because it looks Good also the satisfaction of doing a good job maybe :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back