Going Spain.

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
well im going spain, only for 4 days and im gonna take my gp32 with me :), what shall i fill it up with? its 128 mb card and i want to fill mostly of homebrew stuff, cant be bothered to find roms and all...

i know or i think that something like this was posted before but i want an up-to-date stuff.

well i hear in spain youngins are aloud to get drunk? well thats what im gonna do if i get board...

EDIT* forgot to mention im going on tuesday next week...

Last week i took a 2 week vacation to Austria. (küfstein)

I became totally addicted to Cannon fodder, which runs great @ 136mhz in drmd..
Quake is also very cool, but takes op a lot of space..

Doom2 is perfect to play on holidays
Homebrew:
superPang for gp32
xrick gold
BnB Arcade
crazy jack
aka noid
falldown
GPspout!
Perfect fit
GPastroids
BOX

It's also fun to take an adventure with you. (like monkey2) But be sure to take lazy reader and a walkthrough with you..

Have fun!

I can play Lacuna for hour and hours, although it makes my eyes go funny after a while. I've also heard that Live A Live is worth a good play (Six short RPGs), although I've never got into it.

(I don't know what the policy is on posting abandonware links, PM me if there is a problem.)

Bingo Jesus posted on Jul 22 2005 at 10:00 AM said:
I can play Lacuna for hour and hours, although it makes my eyes go funny after a while. I've also heard that Live A Live is worth a good play (Six short RPGs), although I've never got into it.

(I don't know what the policy is on posting abandonware links, PM me if there is a problem.)

the stuff on the underdogs is mostly legal..

Last edited by a moderator:
wow you guys are great!

thanks, il put everything so far recomended apart from doom2 because i dont have the wad, also quake never liked me, but il have another go at them...

also someone forgot to mention the minigame project...

cant wait till i go :) but my mum also wants me to go museums and stuff... so i better turn down the volume i guess :p .

cant wait till i go but my mum also wants me to go museums and stuff... so i better turn down the volume i guess .

lol :lol:

that's how I felt last week. My cousin had a wedding out in North Dakota and I live in NY.
My parents decided that we should drive there and go through the badlands and the black hills and see MT Rushmore and stuff. THe trip took about 54 Hrs in the car but luckily I had an SMC full of homebrew, another full of emus and roms and a third filled with a movie and an episode of family guy. I also had my PSP and 2 new games.

I ended up having more fun on the long car ride eating junk food and playing video games :lol:

saintdragon posted on Jul 22 2005 at 04:58 PM said:
also someone forgot to mention the minigame project...

Well, you did check your pm`s atleast :D

GPSudoku!

I'M GOING TO SPAIN

I've sold my car, thrown in my job, I'm 34 years old
I think it's time I saw the world, and not Australia
I've sold my car thrown in my job I'm 34 years old
I think it's time I saw the world coz I hate the cold and rain and grey

I'm going to Spain
Cousin Norman had a real fine time last year
He said it doesn't rain
I hope I can quickly learn the language yeah
I hope I can quickly learn the language

And the factory floor presented me with some tapes of Elton John
I hope it might keep me company but I hate the goo- goo-goo-goodbyes
Coz I'm going to Spain
I hear it doesn't rain

My mother cried last Friday night
When I said that I'll be gone
She packed it up, and then cashed in her premium bonds
And I'm going to Spain
They say it doesn't rain
I hope I can quickly learn the language

I'm going to Spain
I'm going to Spain

Better rate culture there boy

I'm going to Spain
They say it doesn't rain
I hope I can quickly learn the language-eh

hahah nice whizzbang. :p

the thing is, i dont get sudoku, it just puzzles me, unless someone can teach me how to play in a few sentences and if i enjoy it il take it... what iv heard about it so far sounds really good and i feel bad i have to miss out but i dont want to waste hours trying to learn how to play the game, i tryed reading the rules but it got boaring so i just left it on the smc to rott... :(

Try Picross then

GhostPix(GP32), World of Picross(GP32), or Mario Picross (GB and has a nice tutorial) are all very good. I think GhostPix has a tutorial as well.

Segata Sanshiro posted on Jul 23 2005 at 04:52 PM said:
wow thats great. where are you going? wanna meet another gp32 user? (who recently had his gp32 stolen... ¬¬)

im going barcelona, far from madrid no?

DanGP posted on Jul 23 2005 at 05:04 PM said:
Have a go at GPfinalwar and SmashGP there both great games.

[edit] you might want to add some extra charaters to SmashGP which you can get here here

thanks again...

yeh iv got smash gp already with all the characters i could find :)... gp final war is also good!!!

saintdragon posted on Jul 23 2005 at 09:25 PM said:
Segata Sanshiro posted on Jul 23 2005 at 04:52 PM said:
wow thats great. where are you going? wanna meet another gp32 user? (who recently had his gp32 stolen... ¬¬)

Yup, and from Spain too!

saintdragon posted on Jul 23 2005 at 07:25 PM said:

Hi,

In that case, just don't take your fucking gp with you.
You have many amazing things to do in barcelona.

Have fun.

S.

stalker posted on Jul 25 2005 at 05:22 PM said:
saintdragon posted on Jul 23 2005 at 07:25 PM said:

Hi,

In that case, just don't take your fucking gp with you.
You have many amazing things to do in barcelona.

Have fun.

S.

Yeah!, That`s the spirit. :blink:

Trooper

hmm, i am taking my gp, thats why i made a topic about it....

ok, thanks for all the help, il take all the stuff recomended with me.

bye, for four days only ;)

hi!!!

spain was quit good, although for so many dead pidgeons and bad sewage systems it was interesting...

the first day i got there was nothing special, just relaxed but i then got a stomach ache, so i just played my gp then went sleep around 12, my brothers and my bros friend went clubbing :( grrrrr....

after that day i went to see gaudi's stuff and went beach, and what a wonderful site it was!!! i mean, breasts every where you look!!! there were some hawt chicks there!!! also that night my bro and his friends went clubbing, so i played my gp in the sitting room, and the batteries died out :( so i watched some tv, i flicked through some channels and wow you spanians are lucky! late night tv is great! i was watching 1 channel for like hours, i stayed up until around 6 am watching this exiting channel, it was called mira'm or something...

i done basicly the same day after, hmm tv.....

last day i just went out for abit, beach was great :) then had to leave for london...

do you guys want me to upload a pic if i can find one?

Back