Going round my friends for a retro night, what are my options

sparkymark79

Ok, so I have my Pandora, GCW-Zero and Dingoo - i know I know I just wanted to show off ;)

I still prefer my Pandora over everything so don't worry :)

In a few months I'm staying at a friends with a bunch of people for heavy drinking and scalextrix:

and I'm thinking I can improve matters somewhat with some retro gaming! - That's a CRT in the background in the pic, perfect!

So my question is. What is the current situation with regards to TV gaming, multiplayer and MAME, etc on the Pandora. Also what controllers could I use. I have 360 and PS3 controllers to hand. I've seen various bits on the boards but I'm not really sure, I hope this doesn't come across to lazy! Anybody else got all this working yet. I'd love to show off PanMame or something - they all laugh at my preoccupation with handheld consoles, this might be the time to prove it's worth!!! :)

Cheers

no help, perhaps I'm coming across as too lazy by not checking myself :( I have a newborn baby it's difficult! I'll try and find the time

Honestly never tried a 360 or PS3 controller.. I know in the past I've had trouble with PS3 controllers as the game buttons also act as analogs. 360 perhaps a USB one would work, but never tried it.

Edit: I've used either a standard PC gamepad or my USB to SNES/N64 controller adapters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back