God Damn!! What The Heck Is Going On Here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bast525

Since when did the Other Consoles section become the Codeninja section??? Holy crap no wonder I don't hang out here anymore.... one guy outposting everyone else combined and every single thread seems to be a veiled attempt to bash Sony or MS or show how great Nintendo is.

Seriously... should be glad I'm not a mod here :angry:

Swearing God is not the answer man! :) Some people just don't have anything better to do than post on forums all day long. They need to get a life <_< !!!!!

bast525 posted on Feb 13 2006 at 11:25 AM said:
Since when did the Other Consoles section become the Codeninja section??? Holy crap no wonder I don't hang out here anymore.... one guy outposting everyone else combined and every single thread seems to be a veiled attempt to bash Sony or MS or show how great Nintendo is.

No conspiracy here. Step aside guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
and don't forget this topic

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=25518

read the first paragraph, then read all of Code's post :)

And about posting on a forum all day long...well, you'll find that 90% of my posts come from the time of 8:30am-5pm est. monday thru friday. I can't help i get bored at work.

And you can't restrict someone from posting either, in Code's defense, it is free speech, but i'm glad to see i'm not the only one that thinks he's completely biased against everybody but Nintendo, or posting non truths in all his posts.

Angel posted on Feb 13 2006 at 01:47 PM said:

And about posting on a forum all day long...well, you'll find that 90% of my posts come from the time of 8:30am-5pm est. monday thru friday. I can't help i get bored at work.

Ditto, I'm definitely with you there.

Angel posted on Feb 13 2006 at 08:47 AM said:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=25518

read the first paragraph, then read all of Code's post :)

but i'm glad to see i'm not the only one that thinks he's completely biased against everybody but Nintendo, or posting non truths in all his posts.
THANK YOU!!!! I thought I was the fucking paranoid weirdo thinking he was so biased and only posted news specific to loving Nintendo or bashing the competition. LOL im relieved!

bast525 posted on Feb 13 2006 at 05:25 AM said:

I know I agree 100000000%

Angel posted on Feb 13 2006 at 06:47 AM said:
but i'm glad to see i'm not the only one that thinks he's completely biased against everybody but Nintendo, or posting non truths in all his posts.

Care to list those "non truths" for me so that I can prove you are the hopeless fanboy? I'm biased as much as everyone else, but Nintendo is not my lord like Sony is for you and daclassicgamingmaster. BTW daclassicgamingmaster, you ARE "the fucking paranoid weirdo". You deserve truth only if you have eyes to see it.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=25722

Sony "WILL HAVE" as stated per you, yet the article nowhere states exactly what it WILL HAVE..therefore your statement is false.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=25474

Then you go all fanboy on us with this, but yet, if you read the article, the guy clearly admits to speaking with Microsoft developers about the PS3. So your arguement again here is false.

But as for me being a hopless fanboy, i am a fanboy, i'm an Atari Fanboy, I own a PS2, i Own a gamecube, i own an Xbox, i own a PSP, i own a DS, i own a GBA, i own a gameboy, I own a gameboy color. I own all the systems that these 3 hardware suppliers have ever released, except for the N64 DD which was only released in Japan. I am by no means a fanboy of any system other than Atari, i will defend the Atari 5200 to my death. I just don't think its fair the way some people post about Sony or Microsoft, and sometimes even I will defend Nintendo. If i feel something is unfair, i will voice my opinion, its not fanboism.

codeninja posted on Feb 13 2006 at 11:49 AM said:
Angel posted on Feb 13 2006 at 06:47 AM said:

Care to list those "non truths" for me so that I can prove you are the hopeless fanboy? I'm biased as much as everyone else, but Nintendo is not my lord like Sony is for you and daclassicgamingmaster. BTW daclassicgamingmaster, you ARE "the fucking paranoid weirdo". You deserve truth only if you have eyes to see it.
If you'll notice, good sir, there is an entire thread dedicated to you and your bullshit. I have stated before, and will state again, I am not in any way, shape, or form, a sony fanboy. If you're going to post news or raise questions regarding gaming companies, please do so in a manor that is unbaised so that there are no flaws in your arguments. Everything you post has some bullshit that can be dug up b/c for some reason you love nintendo and enjoy commenting on Sony and Microsoft in a negative tone. So....Im not the paranoid weirdo dumbass. Look at the title of this thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back