Gnneo2x Where To Put Roms? And What Do I Need

mrwolves

Still Fresh
where do i put the roms, and do i need a bios or something , i got metal slug in zip, and i opened it and its a iso file is that okay?

Reading comprehension not one of your strong points, eh? These developers make readme's for a reason you know ...

no its not one of my strong points.... also, the readme is not so easy to understand

I have the following, all un-zipped, located in the ROMS folder:

sp1.jipan.1024
usa_2slt.bin
000-lo.lo
asia-s3.rom
sp-j2.rom
uni-bios.rom
vs-bios.rom
sfix.sfx
sm1.sm1
sp-e.sp1
sp-s.sp1
sp-s2.sp1

what bios do i use? thats it

Make it easier on yourself, just download the whole kit and kaboodle from http://www.gp2xtorrents.com/

... not sure that's totally ok to post ... if the BIOS files are included ... you know, the law and all :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
... not sure that's totally ok to post ... if the BIOS files are included ... you know, the law and all :lol:

I didn't think we were sticklers about that kind of thing around here. I've seen other people here refer to that torrent site.

One of the biggest draws of the GP2X is the emulation. I doubt most people here own a majority of the emulated games on their GP2X's.

Also, if you ripped a copy-protected DVD or CD for personal consumption on the GP2X, I believe you've broken US DMCA laws as well (IANAL).

If the idea is to just for us to keep hush-hush about it in public, I can handle that. But I don't think I'm doing anything immoral... I don't for one second confuse legality with morality. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't care personally, but there are rules here ... it's not my site. Just being careful for Hando's sake :)

ok i downloaded Neo Geo 512MB SD Monsterpack from the site, just hope it works

Back