Gngeo And Senkogu 2 And 3

harukamiho

Still Fresh
Hi there,
Thank you for all your helpful support, my f200 is now running great. the problems that i have is that i have been having problem is senkogu 2 and 3, it just does not load, or load partly and the machine gave up. can anyone give me some insights on this?

sukhigp said:
sengoku 3 was it working before?
senkogu 2 work only for the opening scene and the senkogu 3 does not work at all. do u know why is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sengoku is an tricky game to work the website you downloded it from it'a an different rom set which the neo geo emulator doesn't accept, you need to try a different website to get the right rom site.
Sengoku 3 does work, it works for me.

Which website did you get the rom from? <-- Don`t ask this question, You could cause the replier to break forum rules.

sukhigp said:
Yes sengoku is an tricky game to work the website you downloded it from it'a an different rom set which the neo geo emulator doesn't accept, you need to try a different website to get the right rom site.
Sengoku 3 does work, it works for me.

Which website did you get the rom from? <-- Don`t ask this question, You could cause the replier to break forum rules.

If you need to ask thoughs sorts of questions, Please do so via PM, Thanks.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry i nearly broke the forum rules.

The neo geo emulator won't play sengoku 2 if you want to play this game it works on mame emulator, i tried it on fba2x it doesn't work.

Sengoku 2 works on FBA2X, I've tested it. It could be that you have an incorrect ROM set or have missing BIOS files, or the FBA2X is just acting up as it sometimes reject working ROMs. :p

Sengoku 2 in Mame runs very well :)

Sengoku 3 was working for me some time ago, but last time i tried it in GnGeo it does not work :(

Sengoku 2 works perfect in mame emulator it's full speed and sengoku 3 works in gngeo2x beta version, it's really disappointing that sengoku 2 doesn't work in the new neo geo emulator but sengoku 2 works in the old neo geo emulator.

Back