Gngeo Gui Problem

dopefish

Still Fresh
I have little problem with gngeo 0.7 and also with ragex. When I use L+R+Select/Start to enter the mini-menu (load/save/exit) and I try to select exit, the emu stops for a fraction of second "simulates" the exit by moving the image a few pixels up and then crashes with the image still on.

It never exits properly and I have to restart my :gp2x F-200 (I forgot to mention). Tried this with any type of settings and cards.

Is this a bug or something that happens only to me.

Dope Fish said:
I have little problem with gngeo 0.7 and also with ragex. When I use L+R+Select/Start to enter the mini-menu (load/save/exit) and I try to select exit, the emu stops for a fraction of second "simulates" the exit by moving the image a few pixels up and then crashes with the image still on.

It never exits properly and I have to restart my :gp2x F-200 (I forgot to mention). Tried this with any type of settings and cards.

Is this a bug or something that happens only to me.
I had this myself for a while - you may find dumping gfx for bigger games produces the same problem. I think you need to remove all the installed files (minus roms & individual cfgs) and redownload & install thr file from here: http://www.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,5,2182

By the way - I know this because another foum member tipped me off in the past - if your reading this - i never said thanks. So thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please use gngeo2x beta version and use these setting then it will not freeze:

* once you have selected the emulator it will go into rom list automatically and press select
* select activate sound
* Select resolution 320 x 224
* change to system bios
* change GUI speed to 1
* select auto reload and then save settings once this done it will exit and it will not freeze.

By system bios you mean unibios?

Thanks for the tips I'll give it a try.

Now it's OK no more crashes. Probably the auto reload GUI has the fault? Because everything else was already as you've said.

Thank you, again.

Back