Gmu Music Player 0.7.0

Javy3

Still Fresh
I saw this music player available on the front page. I was wondering if anyone had installed this music player and how is it better then the one we currently have on the Wiz?

Yes it's better. Also, posting a new topic once is better than posting it twice.

EDIT: Hang on, it's free - why are you bothering asking this even once? Download it and see for yourself it'll take less time than posting a question and waiting on a subjective answer.

GMU is an awesome music player. It has really great playlist functionality and looks cool, too.

GPH always makes crappy software and I haven't even bothered to try out their music player on the Wiz because I know it is going to suck.

TitanUranus said:
Yes it's better. Also, posting a new topic once is better than posting it twice.

EDIT: Hang on, it's free - why are you bothering asking this even once? Download it and see for yourself it'll take less time than posting a question and waiting on a subjective answer.

Sorry didn't mean to post it twice. Must have happened on my stupid work computer which is also why I posted the question instead of trying it myself. I am just killing time at work and getting peoples opinion is worth the wait seeing as I can't upload it to my Wiz while at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Javy3 said:
I saw this music player available on the front page. I was wondering if anyone had installed this music player and how is it better then the one we currently have on the Wiz?

for me, is better option,because i do not use GPH frontend.And because it play more formats like XM,mod etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back