Gmenu2X Help

unklmnky69

Still Fresh
Has anyone managed to get gmenu2x to work off of the nand on a wiz. I altered the autorun file in wordpad like the site says, but it still only boots the regular menu. Yes autorun is turned on on the wiz, and yes it works properly off of a SD with the original autorun file.

Uncle Monkey said:
Has anyone managed to get gmenu2x to work off of the nand on a wiz. I altered the autorun file in wordpad like the site says, but it still only boots the regular menu. Yes autorun is turned on on the wiz, and yes it works properly off of a SD with the original autorun file.

What does the replacement script for gp2xmenu look like when you want to run if off the nand (i.e. did you change all the paths?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
Uncle Monkey said:

What does the replacement script for gp2xmenu look like when you want to run if off the nand (i.e. did you change all the paths?)

what it says on the sourceforge site is to change the "sd" to "nand" i also tried putting the altered autorun pointing to the folder on the nand onto a sd card, and all i get is a black screen.

Uncle Monkey said:
Pickle said:
Uncle Monkey said:

what it says on the sourceforge site is to change the "sd" to "nand" i also tried putting the altered autorun pointing to the folder on the nand onto a sd card, and all i get is a black screen.

The only way I can think that might work is if /mnt/nand is a loopback on / (root). Try just putting your gmanu2x nand path, i.e /gmenu2x.

Back