New Deal!!!

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
my other deal is not going to happen(sp) as i got all the stuff i needed off ebay sorry.

ok this is my 2nd deal. i'v got a gba cart holding 106 games. it has a box but no manual as it didnt come with one. the game is in very good condition as is box and i bought the game for £37.99 but im not even asking for somthing which is new and more then £15.

this game cart is with the use of with the gba/sp and has lots of ggod games on it, suprisingly you can save on all games. it has 4 gba games on it:

mario cart,
final fantasy tactics,
wrestling xx8 or something and dragon ball z legacy of goku 2.

i want something to do with gp32. and i will send strait after i receive what i'v been give, for offers and questions pm and if you want to see pics pm me.

i'll only send to england not abroad any where else.

charga_man posted on Mar 2 2005 at 06:30 PM said:
my other deal is not going to happen(sp) as i got all the stuff i needed off ebay sorry.

ok this is my 2nd deal. i'v got a gba cart holding 106 games. it has a box but no manual as it didnt come with one. the game is in very good condition as is box and i bought the game for £37.99 but im not even asking for somthing which is new and more then £15.

this game cart is with the use of with the gba/sp and has lots of ggod games on it, suprisingly you can save on all games. it has 4 gba games on it:

mario cart,
final fantasy tactics,
wrestling xx8 or something and dragon ball z legacy of goku 2.

i want something to do with gp32. and i will send strait after i receive what i'v been give, for offers and questions pm and if you want to see pics pm me.

i'll only send to england not abroad any where else.

put on ebay!

solves everyones problems :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back