Ginge + R.o.t.t = :-(

Ace_Caanoo

Still Fresh
I can get R.O.T.T to run but as soon as I press a button you automaticly look in the air (Gun pointing in the air) and I can`t get the gun to point in front of you so the game is unplayable but apart from that it runs very well. So does anyone know how to sort this out?

Ace_Caanoo said:
I can get R.O.T.T to run but as soon as I press a button you automaticly look in the air (Gun pointing in the air) and I can`t get the gun to point in front of you so the game is unplayable but apart from that it runs very well. So does anyone know how to sort this out?

I have the same problem. I even got it to compile natvively by myself. Everything worked great except the controls. I tried to fix it but it by using code from other caanoo/wiz ports but it didnt work sadly :( I have a feeling that it will be done soon with network support as well hint! hint!

Last edited by a moderator:
qbertaddict said:
Ace_Caanoo said:

I have the same problem. I even got it to compile natvively by myself. Everything worked great except the controls. I tried to fix it but it by using code from other caanoo/wiz ports but it didnt work sadly :( I have a feeling that it will be done soon with network support as well hint! hint!

Thats fantatic news if it happens. Im not a FPS fan but I love playing them on my Caanoo and R.O.T.T is one of the best

Ace_Caanoo said:

I though Caanoo had a ROOT port, in any case ginge is not 100% stable with all games.

Back