Giana Sisters

'twas withheld as the original authors never replied to the email asking if the re-release was OK.

With a bit of luck, the re-maker's will just change the sprites around a bit and rename it as something else to get it out, but it's not there yet. Despite being finished...

I'd like to see it leaked. I can't believe anyone would cry about copyright infringements this much after the original -- especially when they themselves were attacked for being too much like Mario.

I'd like to see it leaked. I can't believe anyone would cry about copyright infringements this much after the original -- especially when they themselves were attacked for being too much like Mario.

like I said before... factor 5 (formerly Rainbow Arts) are now very, very friendly with Nintendo (they said they were always nintendo fans...) with Rogue Leader and Rogue Leader II. They also developed the Music SDK for gamecube and GBA- MusyX and they've recently finished the DivX codec for the Gamecube..

So they probably don't want it released as it will open up old wounds!! Anyway, it was crap compared to Super Mario Bros which works pretty damn well on LittleJohn, so why play a remake of Giana Sisters??? :lol:

Theres also a great version of Giana Sisters on the C6y4 which you can of course play in Frodo. Theres an ST version you can use in Castaway/GP as well (though some of the GGS for the ST will crash in Castaway :/)

jeff

i love the c64 version its so good :D

but maybe they can call it: Super giana sisters hehehe :lol:

hmm the super G sisters?

I dont know why it wasnt released its a Remake to the orignal and they arnt gonna sell it

unless thats what they wanted to do sell sell the game to the gp32 community thats why they didnt release it hmm...

:ph34r:

Back