Ghouls N Ghosts

ghouls n ghosts -- that's a supergrafx-compatible title

supergrafx was a successor to the PC-Engine, of sorts - one that was pretty quickly abandoned, mind you. at any rate, it had hardware differences that is not supported in the current version of GPengine. perhaps in a future vers.?

sega Genesis version does a faithful recreation as well, hopefully a gen emulator will surface that supports this game (likely you'll see that sooner than supergrafx emulation on the GP32, I'd imagine)

--isn't there also an atari ST version of the game?

Genesis version would be great! That, Supergrafx and of course MAME are the best versions IMHO.

HZ :ph34r:

p.s. I figured it was SuperGrafx, damn! :angry:

Genesis version would be great! That, Supergrafx and of course MAME are the best versions IMHO.

We will be showing and maybe distributing Zardoz Jones's GenEmu on Saturday at the meetup. That plays Ghould n Ghosts very well. IN fact - that's been the main game I've been playing on it!

Stay Tuned :p

You have the Genesis emu???!!! When is it being released?
If you are a Ghouls N Ghosts fan try Super Ghouls n Ghosts with Snes9x. It works well and is playable, bit slow but that makes it a bit easier to play!!

This will be pointless if we get the Genesis emu released soon, but the two working versions I've gotten for Ghouls 'n Ghosts is on Atari ST and SMS. The SMS version only worked for me on Rlyeh's emu.

Back