Get Pandora On The Front Page Of Digg!

WarmFluffyUK said:
After it's released we should write into the Gadget Show and get it on UK TV :)

Good idea, they show enough crap on there, it's about time they had something really cool to showcase.
Anyway, that Jason bloke probably already pre-ordered and will show it off on air like his (me too) iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
mazza558 said:
You HAVE to use buzzwords and other sickening marketing-speak to get things on the front page these days. Sorry, but you'll have to put up with it.
Not if you have anything worthwhile to report. Which you don't in this case.

Skofo said:
And yeah, the Pandora is overpriced. It doesn't offer enough for its price for most people (4000 people is not most people).
The Pandora hasn't been designed with "most people" in mind, it has been designed for the nerdy emulation/Linux/homebrew community of this forum. It is a fucking bargain for people like us because nothing quite like it exists. Personally, I would probably have paid up to ~500€ for this thing although I'm glad it doesn't cost that much. Well, more money left to spend on indie games and donations. B)

PurplePup said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
After it's released we should write into the Gadget Show and get it on UK TV :)

Good idea, they show enough crap on there, it's about time they had something really cool to showcase.
Anyway, that Jason bloke probably already pre-ordered and will show it off on air like his (me too) iPhone.

it wouldnt work on that show imo. the main attraction is emulation for most people and its too borderline risky to talk about its emulation potential on something like the gadget show.

Back