gensis emulator

JAS

Still Fresh
I was just wondering if there were any sega genesis (mega drive) emulators in the works? I know there is the master system/game gear emulator, but no news on a genesis emu.

Thanks

i'm new here too. but this much has been said (many times) -- there IS a sega genesis/megadrive emulator in the works for GP32. How complete it is, I don't know. I recall it being said that the speed was pretty good and the sound wasn't there yet, and from the tone I suspect it's in a kind of 'limbo' (as in, no definite release date yet, but it certainly may be on the horizon)

my hopes are certainly up for that one. in the meantime, the PCE emu should more than fit the bill to tide you over! (again, haven't seen it wither - waiting for my GP32 to arrive in the mail - but from what i have seen it should be pretty satisfying!)

It's been in the works for a long, long time. I think the author has 'got a life', so to speak :)

It's far from impossible to make one though...two of the earliest emulators out were for Megadrive/Genesis. Not that they were especially good, but it was quite amusing to play such high powered games on a 486 :)

pcenigne is cool for now, but I'm really looking forward to playing some good old genesis games on the gp (once I get it that is) :)

thanks for the info

Back