Genesis Emulater

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this isn't a wind up, as it is in very bad humour if it is. This is something that is very important to this community, so if it IS a wind up, then you;re not exactly gonna be the most popular person around here. If it is real, then good luck to you, and hope to see you at the meetup.

Cheers

Like i had said before at the meet up everyone will find out how i did it, and if you cant wait boo-hoo to bad then youll miss out i had added a feature,now that im pissed,i made it so it only works with your gp32 number and i only have the power to release it since i have the file.So therefor i will not release it publicly ,only for the people at the meet-up,or asks, exept Craig,Dozer,Klown,or Octavius. so to badv you guys will have to wait till someone else releases one. I'm glad i didnt buy my gp32 of your site craig

Well if you are not going to the meet-up then I guess you should just post the emu here and prove them all wrong.

If you can that is... :unsure:

Oh and GROW-UP :angry:

well to bad, like i said if you cant wait boo-hoo,and you couldent wait so,I'm thinking you will have to wait more until someone else writes one

Octavius : he's right, emulator = emulater, type this in google to check.

whether is real or not.. you dont have to be mean to me.. i was just bringing out some humor. ;) its nothing personal

_counter posted on Aug 8 2003 said:
Like i had said before at the meet up everyone will find out how i did it, and if you cant wait boo-hoo to bad then youll miss out i had added a feature,now that im pissed,i made it so it only works with your gp32 number and i only have the power to release it since i have the file.So therefor i will not release it publicly ,only for the people at the meet-up,or asks, exept Craig,Dozer,Klown,or Octavius. so to badv you guys will have to wait till someone else releases one. I'm glad i didnt buy my gp32 of your site craig
Aw shucks im gutted... looks like ill never have one now the almighty _counter wont let me hav it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok lets recap.

1. You claim to have made a genesis emulator
2. Craig nicely asks some very basic questions
3. You refuse.
4. Craig asks why not and me and Dozer also do
5. You get angry and spend time implementing a way for us 3 not to use the program.

Sounds a bit foolish on your part does it not.

Well... if you dont want to come, I'm sure you wont be missed with the attitude you've shown on this board. There ARE other gen emulators in progress, as you would know if you were producing one yourself. Also, the other gen emulators are a fair way along, with eventual release a pretty good bet.

If you want people to accept your claim, then you arn't exactly going the right way about it.

If you want people to believe you, it' s time to answer the questions. They are perfectly reasonable, and are fundemental issues if you are writing an emulator. Even an outline would be useful. Also, no coder worth his salt would only ever want to release to a few people after spending bloody ages writing it.

I hope I'm wrong - At the moment, to be honest, I think you're talking b*llocks, so come on.... prove me wrong and answer the questions, in enough detail to show your integrity B) If you can do this, then we welcome you to the meetup and look forward to seeing your work.

If you are indeed spouting crap, then please stop trolling and get your ass off the board.

Ta.

hokuto posted on Aug 8 2003 said:
Octavius : he's right at emulator = emulater at type this in google to check.
well damn.. last time i checked.. "Emulater" wasn't a word. Emulate is one.. but anyways... if you got a GENESIS emu going.. power to ya. If not, no big deal, we're no worst off then before.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW - if you type emulater into google, you just get, guess what??? a pile of forum links. Seems like there's lots of people in the world that can't spell.... :p

axe man im releasing it to everyone who asks after the meet-up exept those few
and i said i might come i didnt say i wouldent come.

cheers im off to have a spot o tea
pip pip rally ho

_Counter

Do us all a favour and Shut the F**K up talking shit, the GP32 scene had done well so far without people like you!

I'm looking forward to you going back to school in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back