Generic gamepad device

I don't have a link. I was in #openpandora as they were developing it. They were discussing their project as they worked on it.

-God Ginrai
Ho so all you've seen is aTc whining about the current drivers model and how it should be done. You might also have seen a few dev arguing with him.But that's it. No code have been writen in that direction.

(btw aTc solution is nicer and easier that this, but well at least this works)
lol, I thought it was aTc who I remembered talking about it. Didn't want to say it tho', in case it was someone else. However, I remember aTc mentioning that he was working on code for it. :\

-God Ginrai

Thank you very much Crionic. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like exactly what i want. Does this give the capabilities to use the nubs instead of the dpad in foo game/emulator?

So, now that we've found out that this has been discussed but not been done before, we might talk about other ways of implementing this. :)

This could probably also be done as a regular kernel driver. 

Ho so all you've seen is aTc whining about the current drivers model and how it should be done. You might also have seen a few dev arguing with him.But that's it. No code have been writen in that direction.

(btw aTc solution is nicer and easier that this, but well at least this works)
Would be interested in what aTc proposed. I guess it was somehow related to .next?

Thank you very much Crionic. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like exactly what i want. Does this give the capabilities to use the nubs instead of the dpad in foo game/emulator?
Yes, but the game/emulator needs to support game devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back