Gcube On Pandora?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trypsp

Still Fresh
I want to know if someone going to port the GCube (emulator Game Cube) to Pandora? Is an emulator for Linux and is open source.
Bye! :pandora1:

trypsp said:
I want to know if someone going to port the GCube (emulator Game Cube) to Pandora? Is an emulator for Linux and is open source.
Bye! :pandora1:
:rolleyes:

The Pandora isn't powerful enough to emulate the Gamecube so I doubt anyone will.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god, I have made a mistake similar to this one before, so I'd message a mod quick so they can close the topic to save you from being demoralised and humiliated.

OMFG I still can't beleive I asked for a vice city port :( I was so stupid :p - That's the reason why the "ALL PORTS NEED SOURCE CODE!" thread was made and stickied

P.S:

I think we can squeeze out like a frame a second, or whatever.

There is nothing wrong with asking if someone will port an emulator. But a tiny search for gamecube would have shown that it is not feasible. There is no need for "demoralization nor humiliation."

u9i said:
There is no need for "demoralization nor humiliation."

There is never a need for demoralization or humiliation, but when questions are asked which are already clearly answered in the FAQ and stickies, demoralization and humiliation tend to follow.

Since the question has been answered, this thread is locked, just to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back