Gbax Emails Notifcation

I have ordered on 24th November and they sent me an email to have my phone number. UPS shipping will take place in 2 days. I hope everyone got their mails and gp2x soon.

I think GBAX should improve their public relationship. People without answers are impatient here. I don't know how they will please us if we have problems with devices. :unsure:

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Confirmation of the 2nd batch should look like this:

Hi,

Would you please forward your telephone number as we need this for UPS Shipping.

Thanks
Jacquelyn

Someone catch me! :'D

Hey!

I ordered on 4th October and I still haven't recieved any confirmation e-mail.

I have tried to contact GBAX by e-mail twice...
(both sales@cdworld.co.uk and orders@cdworld.co.uk)
... but they never reply!

/

Ordered mine 8th Nov.. got my email this morning .. woohoo !

Now I just need to get my MS C++ Express to play ball and actually compile for the GP2X.

I've been lucky: they replied to me today saying more units were going to be shipped Tomorrow, hopefully including mine...

Still no official confirmation email though, but hopefuly a few of us who ordered back in November should get their unit before the end of the week (17th od Dec)...

Can't wait! Cheerio,
jbb

the_fizk posted on Dec 13 2005 at 08:32 AM said:
Hey!

I ordered on 4th October and I still haven't recieved any confirmation e-mail.

I have tried to contact GBAX by e-mail twice...
(both sales@cdworld.co.uk and orders@cdworld.co.uk)
... but they never reply!

/

I would be worried if I were you :eek: :eek:

I got my confirmation email sunday night after ordering on the 4th of November but I guess I'll be lucky to get it before xmas still.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is why we should post when you receive the email and when you ordered so people will know if they have been overlooked :-(

Just got mine, well more a request for my phone number for ups, but weeeee, it's getting here this week :D
better tell family that I have to work on ports this christmas and so christmas is cancelled, that'll teach those brats!... Just Kidding! ;)

This is confirm your recent GP2X order has now been sent to you.

If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days.

yipee!...............order 14th november!

bh_red posted on Dec 13 2005 at 07:42 AM said:
This is confirm your recent GP2X order has now been sent to you.

If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days.

yipee!...............order 14th november!

same here. they are up to the 14th now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back