When Should I Contact Gbax?

memoryex2003

Still Fresh
hiya all

first of all i'm not complaining about the service that craigix and the rest of the peeps at gbax are providing but

i ordered around the 15th november and was wondering when i should contact gbax about the order?

if they should all be out by the 10th december i assume monday 13th should be reasonable.

answers on a postcard please :)

Are you just thinking out loud?

I should think they will all arrive on the 13th or 14th depending on the royal mail.

craigix posted on Dec 7 2005 at 12:49 AM said:

I should think they will all arrive on the 13th or 14th depending on the royal mail.

cheers for the reply m8 :) look forward to receiving it. just gotta find something to do for a coupla days now.

Last edited by a moderator:
royal mail rock. i guess the post is pretty good mostly but my girlfriend posted some shoes about a month ago first class, they just found their way there two days ago... now that's one fast postal service going on!

hey Craigix

i read in another post that orders with an SD card now get a card reader/writer, i ordered on the 2nd Dec with a 1GB card do i get one?

craigix posted on Dec 6 2005 at 07:49 PM said:

What about US customers?

Last edited by a moderator:
although the answers to these questions may be useful for a number of people, if you really want to ask gbax questions then probably best to email them.

then if you think others will benifit maybe make a post on these forums with your findings.

Back