Gba

Website
Visit site
I really wish someone would continue the gba snes and to create a sega genesis for gba. I have a gba and am not really impressed with the emulators because they discontinued the work. I hope someday someone would continue and finish what is already there and make new emulators. Thats something I'd donate for

The problem I have with GBA emulation is twofold... First, it's not much more powerful than a SNES, so emulation for the SNES on it will never be full speed on the more processor intensive games (think Chrono Trigger or Super Mario RPG)... And second, the screen resolution isn't as high as the SNES/Genesis screen output, so the graphics are always crushed in a less than optimal fashion... The GBA is probably the greatest handheld ever made for pure old-school gaming, as long as you enjoy games from the Nintendo camp. But it's not really much for emulation. I play some NES games on mine, but that's about it, and even then the graphics hacks bug the heck out of me most of the time...

If you meant that as a joke it isn't as funny as you think, those emulators do exist.

PCengine is also emulated well on the GBA from what I hear. I don't actually know though, I was always too interested in the GP32 to notice the GBA scene :D.

finty said:
If you meant that as a joke it isn't as funny as you think, those emulators do exist.
Yeah iirc it is because the GBMicro doesn't play GB/C carts.

Last edited by a moderator:
finty said:

PCengine is also emulated well on the GBA from what I hear. I don't actually know though, I was always too interested in the GP32 to notice the GBA scene :D.
Was I laughing? I've tried PCEAdvance on my NDSL slot-2 cartridge before, it's an amazing piece of work but quite sluggish at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back