Gba Sp For Sale With 2 Games

Dismember

Still Fresh
I'm wanting to trade sell my gameboy and flash2advance card for a gp32 blu handheld. I will also accept money if the price is right. The games I have are harvest moon, and grand theft auto advance. This also includes the usb flash2advance linker with it. If you are interested pm if you want to trade or buy. I'll send pics to whoever is interested.

What do you mean the flash card or just the linker? Oh, and I'm in Virginia in the US.

both of course, is it one that needs a gba to flash or do it come with a standalone flasher?
I want it for ds :)

It's tough to sell things here when you are such a new member. i guess people have been burned here and are very cautious now. If you have an ebay profile you should post that up here so we can see if you are reliable. Other than that, how much are you asking for the flash cart and linker?

My ebay account is prohunter575. How does 60 for the flash card and linker sound? I'll send some pics if you want.

I could go €80 euro without the games......(just the sp and the flash card & linker)

I'm in Ireland....most importantly though I forgot to ask what kind of condition is it in...are there any scratches on the screen?

The screen has no scratches at all. It also includes the box and everything.
fixed14tq.jpg

fixed20wp.jpg

fixed35uj.jpg

is this still available? If so PM where you want me to send the €85 to (or I can send dollars)

errr dunno. its a gba sp (silver), with a 256 ezfa card and linker, plus software and dvd. Im skint at the mo so id listen to all reasonable offers, im in the uk as well. I dont really mind splitting, but would prefer to sell the lot. ill provide pictures if needs be. PM me an offer if your interested, and ill give you an honest reply.

Back