Gba + Afterburner + Flash256 + Gp32 + 3smc...

aguirrech

Still Fresh
Hi, i sell all pack, it includes these: (in good condititons of course)

GBA silver + afterburner installed + flash linker + 256 cartdrigde flash + gba oficial case + shock protector case + xploid cartdrigde + 5 cds with a lot of games.

GP32 no flu that can run on 160 mhz + smc lector 4 on 1 + 3 screen plastics replace + 2 smc 64 + 1 smc 128 + 2 cds with a lot of games.

bonus: 2 rechargbles.

mail: chopitodelmar@hotmail.com

i don´t sell the 5 cds, y give it free, it´s a present for the person who buy my pack

Not according to your post, you said you sell the pack and the pack includes 5 CD's of games. So technically you are selling 5 cds of illegal games, a BIG no no. Even if you took the 5 cds out of the "pack" and said anyone who buys it gets 5 cds of games, thats still the same thing, you are including, in your sale, illegal pirated games, which is a BIG NO NO.

If I were you I would take the +5 cds (and the other mention of CDs) out of the ad. Let the buyer get those as a "un mentioned bonus".

Akuma no Houkon posted on Mar 26 2004 at 12:10 AM said:
Not according to your post, you said you sell the pack and the pack includes 5 CD's of games. So technically you are selling 5 cds of illegal games, a BIG no no. Even if you took the 5 cds out of the "pack" and said anyone who buys it gets 5 cds of games, thats still the same thing, you are including, in your sale, illegal pirated games, which is a BIG NO NO.

If I were you I would take the +5 cds (and the other mention of CDs) out of the ad. Let the buyer get those as a "un mentioned bonus".
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Huxley posted on Apr 12 2004 at 11:01 PM said:
Where are you located?

Also, what does 'smc lector 4 on 1 + 3 screen plastics replace' mean (sorry, not very up on jargon)?
maybe he meant SMC Selector.... hhmmm

How much for the 128MB SMC ???

Akuma no Houkon posted on Mar 25 2004 at 03:02 PM said:
5 cds with a lot of games.

I hope those CD's full of games are FreeWare otherwise you are sellling illegal pirated games which is a serious crime.
Its nice to have someone watching your back :D

Back