GB/GBC emulator

Trinitis

Still Fresh
Hey folks. I've been fighting with this for a few weeks now. I can't seem to find a GB/GBC emulator that works well.

Gnuboy-EX : First load it spent like 3 min capturing all my roms. But never boots with a list of roms to play, and if I press any button it closes the program and goes back to my desktop.

Ohboy : I've not tried it yet due to it's lack of sound.

Gnuboy : It boots with a tiny screen in the middle of the pandy screen. I've tried changing the options to full screen, etc. Nothing seems to work to fix this. Also, sometimes the border of the tiny screen flickers and then I lose the video period.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or have any additional ideas? All of the emulators were snagged from the repo.

Thanks,

Trinitis

I've been playing quite a lot of GnuBoy lately, with no problems at all. The image is of course aspect correct, which means it is more or less full height but with substantive black borders to the left and right, but apart from that it works quite well. Doesn't work with "Shantae" and "Wendy - Every witch way" but I've been told that is fairly common. What version are you using? (mine is called sdlgnuboy.pnd if I'm not mistaken, and uses Picklelauncher).

I did, however, upgrade my version of GnGB to the latest on the repo, and now that stopped working instead. There are little goblins inside my pandora.

Back