GamesCom 2011

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be at the GamesCom 2011 in Cologne on August 17th.

If anyone is there who wants to meet me up, be sure to get in contact with me :)

Move the GamesCom back to Leipzig and I visit it again ;) Cologne is to far away and IMHO just to overfilled, even compared to the also pretty full Leipziger Games Convention in the past. I never had to wait 3hrs in the line to see some new FSK 18 Games in Leipzig. ;)

Yeah. Was more fun on Leipzig...

Even met our fellow dragon there at the Wiz booth. :D

Sadly Im in the USA until the 26th... so I cant visit this year.

I hope to see you next year though Dragon, deal? ;D

We are actually visiting mother-in-law / grandma in Germany for vacation for a few weeks. She lives 30 km from Cologne so we will certainly visit this year. Sadly the 17:th is closed for public, only the press is allowed. I take it there won't be a pandora booth? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As written before here I might be attending on Thursday or Friday, not sure yet (whether at all, too).

Chances will increase if I could meet some guys there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably won't be attending anymore (or only if I can snatch a exhibitor or press pass from somewhere).

The focus seems to be on AAA tittles too much. Last year there were more smaller both with interesting tiles you never heard of - also the queues for the big titles are ridiculous.

Not saying I did not have fun this year, going with friends makes this always interesting, but the most fun we probably had at the Retro booth.

Back