games you cant live without

johnnyfamiliar

kills robots for fun
So what games can't you live without? Personally I need megaman in my life as well as castlevania 3 draculas curse

Long time favourite would have to be Elite (Your probably not surprised given my avatar). Just got a GBA version of it a few weeks ago.

Off the top of my head, I'd say the top 5 games I couldn't live without on my Pandora would be (in no order) Cave Story, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Wario Ware Inc., Policenauts and Mario Adventure.

Of course, there are so many great games that it's difficult to narrow your selection down ;)

Aztec Challenge (Atari 8bit), Sensi Soccer (Amiga), Turrican (C64), Yoshi's Island (Snes) and Mr. Driller A (GBA), just a quick pcik from some different systems!

I can't narrow it down to individual games, but series-wise, I can't live without Mega Man, Donkey Kong, Super Mario, Kirby, and Pac-Man, off of the top of my head. :p

EDIT: And Star Fox! How could I forget?!

Last edited by a moderator:
PRO EVO (fifa sucks), i also rarely go a day without playing super mario world, mario kart and star fox on the snes. And i must have completed final fantasy 7 atleast ten times over now (sad really) and how could we live without COD.

ooo Gran tourismo 5 with my logitec g27 steering wheel, simply amazing when used with a good quality wheel with a full 900o turning circle brake accelorator and clutch peddle and full realistic gear changer, must waste most of my weekends (when am not working) on that. then when my knees are feeling to swore its time to crack the panda out.

Harvest Moon and Doom.

2 Favorites of mine on opposing sides of the ratings spectrum.

Last edited:
There's been a lot of "OMG GREAT GAME!" over the years, but to pick one that my life wouldn't be complete without....? Probably the closest would be either the original Legend of Zelda or Might and Magic 4/5: World of Xeen. With their sprawling, extremely open worlds, they helped define or refine my exploratory nature. No real direction, just explore, find stuff, eventually finish the game.

There are no games I can't live without. I change whatever I'm playing all the time, though Minecraft has been around for a while now. Lately, I also started playing Achron, which is quite interesting.

I love the prince of persia games.The original game is great. The sands of time on the ps2/xbox is awsome.One of my fave games ever. Hard to just have one though,god of war and when i get around to playing it im gonna love batman arkham city.

Back