#gp32dev Crap Games Compo 2005

woogal

Certified Guru
Website
gp32.sector808.org
After seeing the high quality of the recent 16days compo, and assuming adic2004 entries will also be of the same high quality, I have therefore decided to reverse the trend and I am pleased to announce the first ever #gp32dev crap games competition :).

A competition with no prizes, crap entries, and hopefully lots of fun.

http://gp32.sector808.org/gp32devcgc2005/

Ooh... VNS creations are allowed...

But can I make something good enough to be crap with no previous experience in making interactive fiction? Probably not.

EDIT: SOMEONE HAS TO REMAKE ALS! THAT GAME WAS SO CRAP, IT WAS AWESOME!

EDIT2: Someone already did? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?!!?!?

wahooo this is the perfect competition for me to learn to code, cause then i can code my ass off and then make something really good(for me) and it will be soo bad that i can enter it. good idea,, any prizes????

Good, GOOD, FUCKING GOOD! This is a very good idea! To make a crap game voluntarily you need more skill and fantasy than to make a good one!

If this is a real competition I am longing to see if there is real genius in this community!

:)

Woogal, you're a genius! Ops, I don't mean you're crap... :(

hmmm
can it be loaded with cussing and racial slurs??
if so, I think I might try a gigas game lol
the game I tried for GBA that never really happened...

~Octavious

I like the idea, maybe call it the noob competition, or something, so more people try coding for the first time.

gp32noob comp.

Also maybe a page with the easiest and most updated sdk, some gp32sdl, and the whole fenix, bor mods thing.

More fenix programmers would be awesome, and most people only need a nudge to start.

ok, screw most of the racial stuff, but I think ill try this one, just for fun
I wonder if you can make a game just using 28 basic colors in MS Paint.....

~Octavious

I'm making a VNS creation using photographs taken using a 4 year old digital camera, encoded into GIFs using MSPAINT.

It doesn't need to be low-colour to be crap :p.

EDIT: Did I say digital camera? I meant webcam.

Back