GamePark GP32

GhostChaserUK

Still Fresh
i have a new GamePark GP32 FLU Front Lit been out the box 3 times Complete Sale £80 buyer Pays Postage
+ 128 mem card and reader/writer USB £50 Both
im in the uk so looking to sell in the uk

Software It Has
GP Cinema
GP32 Free Launch

been out the box 3 times from new still has the screen film on it is that better

if it's never been out off the box....how do you have free launch and gpcinema for it as you need to take it out off the box to register it to get these peice's of software!!!

Shotaway (name) is right - try reading a post before commenting - it clearly says it has been out of the box 3 (THREE) times.

That would be how it has been registered etc etc.

NGage Brain - before mouth / fingers on keyboard

i don`t no why i got i just did
well I got it and after that it was just to much work to get the thing working + never get the time to play much now and if I do it`s on my ps2 or Xbox so why keep it when I don't use it

ill take it mate i have a gp32 normal but i need a flu version how have you got msn or an e-mail where we can chat or phone number im in the uk where abouts are you im in hertfordshire

sounds dodgy to me... £80 when it costs Over £160 New also a SMC and Reader worth £50... hhhmmmm I would have been more interested in it if you had more than 2 posts :D (Maybe 200 posts....)

Where abouts are you in the UK ??

im in the midlands and i dont post much as i have better things to do with my time any way £160 i dont think so try £125 from www.gbax.com so thats why its £80 second hand

where abouts in the Midlands I might be able to collect it...... :D

£ 154.63 to Buy to be exact... You Still have to pay VAT and Delivery.... :D

Back