Gamegear Emulation GG

@Yoshi: I tried to play the SMS version of Castle of Illusion and it's indeed different and strange to play with the different buttons... and now that I think of it, I never played it before... I just seen a friend of mine playing it on it's SMS for a while at least 20 years ago and I didn't noticed differences...

@ED & chewdiggy: listed ;)

@sareks: Picodrive is NOT a SMS/GG emulator, that's why it doesn't load roms ;)

@Yoshi: I tried to play the SMS version of Castle of Illusion and it's indeed different and strange to play with the different buttons... and now that I think of it, I never played it before... I just seen a friend of mine playing it on it's SMS for a while at least 20 years ago and I didn't noticed differences...

@ED & chewdiggy: listed ;)

@sareks: Picodrive is NOT a SMS/GG emulator, that's why it doesn't load roms ;)
Perfect, that's what this forum is for, gotta love it ;)

If you like Castle of Illusion, try the even better "Land of Illusion" for SMS -one of the best Jump'n Runs on the Master System I would say. Huge World, beautiful graphics, nealy perfect. ^^

Defenders of Oasis is my favourite game here.
A GG-only RPG, pretty much unknown, but a great title.

This was actually one of the few games I had on my GameGear. As far as I'm aware it was the only pure RPG released in North America for the system.

Back