Gameboy !?!

stonerdrifter

Still Fresh
im stuck with a problem. either i have nice large hardware scaled screen with the wrong controls i have a tiny screen with the right controls. Gnuboy2x doesnt want to accept the gunboy.rc file and decides that it wont have any type of input if i put that file anywhere near it. can some one give me a script or something that binds the GBC "a" button to the GP2X's "b" and the GBC "b" button to the GP2X's "x". also i found that i cant save games in gnuboy2x. oh yeah one more thing, where do the save states go? i read some where that they are wirtten to the nand. a big uh-oh if they do. could somebody verify this?

can some one give me a script or something that binds the GBC "a" button to the GP2X's "b" and the GBC "b" button to the GP2X's "x". also i found that i cant save games in gnuboy2x. oh yeah one more thing, where do the save states go?

The save states in Gnuboy are unofficial and I can verify that they are saved to the Nand under /root/.gnuboy/saves.

To bind the buttons as you just mentioned, put this entry in your .RC file. If they are still the wrong way around, just swap around where you put +a or +b because this is referring to the GP2X's 'B' and 'X' buttons.

If you find that this is not working it proberly means you have too many incorrect entries or bindings in your .RC file. Gnuboy will accept the .RC file if it is correct and not conflicting. My one works fine with no problems at all i.e both normal and scaled screen size with correctly binded controls and save states.

bind joy0 +a
bind joy1 +b

Last edited by a moderator:
Back