Game Boy Color Emulator Help

Cristallis

Still Fresh
I was playing Zelda DX and much to my dismay, when i save the game, it doesn't permanently save it. When i turn of the system and turn it back on, the game is erased and i have to start all over. Is there a version of a GB Color Emulator that allows you to save game states like the one for NES and GENESIS?

If not, maybe someone could get to work on it.

Another thing, is there a full speed emulator out yet for the SNES for my BLU?

thanks

Cristallis posted on Apr 10 2006 at 11:45 PM said:
I was playing Zelda DX and much to my dismay, when i save the game, it doesn't permanently save it. When i turn of the system and turn it back on, the game is erased and i have to start all over. Is there a version of a GB Color Emulator that allows you to save game states like the one for NES and GENESIS?

thanks
The F-Day preview (fGB32) is a good GB emulator. You don't save in game like you would with the cartridge version but use the save states under file options to save your progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Radio posted on Apr 11 2006 at 11:30 AM said:
Cristallis posted on Apr 10 2006 at 11:45 PM said:

thanks
The F-Day preview (fGB32) is a good GB emulator. You don't save in game like you would with the cartridge version but use the save states under file options to save your progress.

That is PERFECT! Thank you!

Anything out there that runs SNES games at full speed yet? (Emu wise)

Vimacs posted on Apr 11 2006 at 04:35 PM said:
good pc's are pretty good at it 99% of time.

Funny, but not useful. I'm looking for an SNES emu for the GP32 BLU that runs at full speed. Is there one out yet?

Cristallis posted on Apr 11 2006 at 07:23 PM said:
Vimacs posted on Apr 11 2006 at 04:35 PM said:
good pc's are pretty good at it 99% of time.

Funny, but not useful. I'm looking for an SNES emu for the GP32 BLU that runs at full speed. Is there one out yet?
No.

Sure, Snes9xGP runs plenty of games fullspeed with sound, such as Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World.

- Alex

Alex. posted on Apr 12 2006 at 03:16 PM said:
Sure, Snes9xGP runs plenty of games fullspeed with sound, such as Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World.

- Alex

Is That For the GP32 BLU +? If so, could you provide a link to it?

I really want to play Final Fantasy III and Mortal Kombat III on it...

Back