Future of production past preorders

Star-Eagle

Hello everyone.

I've been following the Pyra project for a few years and I'm glad to see it finally come to fruition and with the pre-orders now beginning to be fulfilled a question occurred me, will production run past the the pre-orders?

As much as I would have liked to have pre-ordered one myself, I haven't had been in a position were I could set aside the funds for it so I'm a little bit concerned about how long production of Pyra devices will last.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Im quite unsure about the Case Upgrades: I got used to the Pandora case, and the only issues I had where the unreliable Shoulderbuttons (Foampads) , and some cracking..

I will how to test my Pyra to get some opinions on its case..

The other question: how easy would it for me to change the bottom part to the new one?
The part whit the Battery Compartment would be the only one who maybe need to get change because the not easy to open cover..

Send from something, i guess ^^

gpsqueeek

Very Active Member
ED talked about making a slimmer case, I think it was like Two Months™ ago or so. It would use a slightly slimmer battery though

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
I rearranged my Left Jeans Pocket EDC a bit to let the Pyra a bit more room :
I have my Notebook now on the other side, and the Flashlight is also on a different pocket, so Pyra shouldnd be an issue..

Reactions: rSl

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
No but my Pandora and a bit of Eye Scale (Augenmaß) , so I can a bit forsee how much space is needed ^^
Therefore I would like to know when the next batch of emails go out

Edit: “Sense of Proportion , visual judgment “
Seems like I have to look more for the right therms

Last edited:

gorignak

Still Fresh
No but my Pandora and a bit of Eye Scale (Augenmaß) , so I can a bit forsee how much space is needed ^^
Therefore I would like to know when the next batch of emails go out

Edit: “Sense of Proportion , visual judgment “
Seems like I have to look more for the right therms

I don't want to derail the thread too much, but I would say "a bit of eyeballing it" for what I think you're meaning.

Reactions: rSl