Future of Advertising For Pandora Console

TripleC86

Still Fresh
Anything For Pitching In To Advertise This Wonderful Handheld Heaven Everywhere

I was thinking of Doing Some Free Advertising For This Product and any Future Product. I have some nice experience with videography, and I truly believe in this product. I will be getting some equipment by december and would love to do some advertising for free, nothing in return.

Excessive Capitalisation Of Words That Are Neither Proper Nouns Nor At The Beginning Of Sentences?

Advertising is all good, but where would you distribute it?

Evildragon is a professional video editor, but gets more coffee than sleep by quite a large margin!

I was thinking a broad spectrum. Internet, through PS3, facebook, myspace, word of mouth, on my website, just anywhere and everywhere...and in 3D! I didn't know EvilDragon was a video editor too...extremely nice! I know the capital letters wasn't necessary, but I am a firm believer in the Pandora Console. I also am in the process of getting my bachelors in video game design and programming.

~Pandora Over Everything~

<--TripleC-->

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea exactly, I am pretty excited about the html 5 feature of youtube, which now streams stereoscopic video. I hope I can contribute to this wonderful community more and more as time passes on!

~Pandora Over Everything~

<--TripleC-->

Back