Funniest Website Ever

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
I was on psymastr.com earlier, and I found this website:

http://www.xmission.com/~maddox/

Read some of the articles, especially the GTA: San andreas one. They seriously are hilarious. The dude even does 2 articles on kid's drawings and disses the hell out of them. I was really laughing so hard my abdomin hurt. Check it out :lol:

OMG LOLZZZ!!!! you should not own a computer.

I see this as normal, I mean everyone would moan and whinge at everything if they had the chance or fuck all else to do.

Sad lonely (jobless) whinging prick. :)

Trooper

look you're obviously new to this whole internet thing, so don't take it to heart, these nerds like to feel big by coming off as 'uber 1337' and such, usually because in real life they jack off to cartoons or still live with thier parents at 45.

maddox is pretty famous, in fact probably the most famous internet celebrity, in any case, he's damn popular. i'm personally not a big fan, and i really despise his die-hard pirate wannabe fans, but i can see the humour in it all.

so just ignore these fags and have fun!

look you're obviously new to this whole internet thing, so don't take it to heart, these nerds like to feel big by coming off as 'uber 1337' and such, usually because in real life they jack off to cartoons or still live with thier parents at 45.

maddox is pretty famous, in fact probably the most famous internet celebrity, in any case, he's damn popular. i'm personally not a big fan, and i really despise his die-hard pirate wannabe fans, but i can see the humour in it all.

so just ignore these fags and have fun!
arite thanks. psymastr actually found this site, and i found it funny so I posted it here. personally, i never heard of maddox till now, so I guess im not as computer geeky as other on this thread. sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back