Fungp Appstore

Have you downloaded games from fungp.com?

• Total voters

phungp

Still Fresh
Is it just me or does the FunGP appstore not really work? I eventually figured out how to buy games and have them sitting in my inbox but I can't get the downloader to work. I've tried numerous platforms (Windows/Linux) and browsers (Firefox/IE) - the Java plugin is ofcourse installed - nothing downloads.

I'm not going to buy any commercial games from FunGP until I've seen the appstore working, though I'd consider a title which was made available elsewhere.

how do you mean 'I can't get the downloader to work'? it that means the download bar stays at 0%, than you only have to be patient :)

I've tried being reeaally patient... nothing happens. Download stays at 0%. Windows XP & Linux. Have tried numerous times over a long period...

Why the need for a downloader applet anyway? :\

I had the same trouble your having using vista, ie8/mozzila. i couldnt get it to work, so i switched to using xp on my girlfriends netbook - it may have something to do with an incompataible applet that the your browser uses ?? :) sry i cant be more helpful. gud luck with it anyhows.

Back