FS: Pandora Classic

K

kgcs10

Pandora Classic. In good condition, has some scratches. No huge cracks or major wear. Comes with 2 8 GB SD cards, DS case, and power adapter. Stylus has been lost and is not included.

$250 shipped within the United States.

WP_20140314_11_35_18_Pro.jpg

WP_20140314_11_32_39_Pro.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
Sorry to ask, but could you give a little detail on its history? If I buy it, I will mainly use it as a portable PC, mostly for messaging, and not so much for gaming, so I want one that does not have any issues with the wifi. If I was planning to use it mostly for gaming, I would be less concerned about it since a USB wifi would be fine, but I would be carrying it around in a pocket running a lot of the time, and that would not be a good scenario to have something hanging out of the USB port.   :)

Sorry to ask, but could you give a little detail on its history? If I buy it, I will mainly use it as a portable PC, mostly for messaging, and not so much for gaming, so I want one that does not have any issues with the wifi. If I was planning to use it mostly for gaming, I would be less concerned about it since a USB wifi would be fine, but I would be carrying it around in a pocket running a lot of the time, and that would not be a good scenario to have something hanging out of the USB port. :)
All them have issues with Wifi, bro

I do not remember all the adventures wifi has gone through, but i have to say that since whatever SZ version, it is now working great on my CC Pandora.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry to ask, but could you give a little detail on its history? If I buy it, I will mainly use it as a portable PC, mostly for messaging, and not so much for gaming, so I want one that does not have any issues with the wifi. If I was planning to use it mostly for gaming, I would be less concerned about it since a USB wifi would be fine, but I would be carrying it around in a pocket running a lot of the time, and that would not be a good scenario to have something hanging out of the USB port.   :)
Bought it on Ebay, used for a few weeks. Using a tablet that has some features that I use more. On wifi, I've lost connection a few times every once in a while and I had to press connect. Haven't noticed this on a tablet.

You can be lucky with wifi. After the exchange of the case I get good speeds.

Don't know if it is related to that. It also depends on the router you are using as at University I always had good speed (around 500kb/s).

A wifidongle will help you if there are problems though. If you don't have the screen on most of the time you can still get very good runningtime out of it.

Sorry to ask, but could you give a little detail on its history? If I buy it, I will mainly use it as a portable PC, mostly for messaging, and not so much for gaming, so I want one that does not have any issues with the wifi. If I was planning to use it mostly for gaming, I would be less concerned about it since a USB wifi would be fine, but I would be carrying it around in a pocket running a lot of the time, and that would not be a good scenario to have something hanging out of the USB port. :)
Don't spread false information, "bro".

Actually, my CC has a better wifi than my 1GHz, which is itself not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Don't spread false information, "bro".

Actually, my CC has a better wifi than my 1GHz, which is itself not bad.
All three of my Pandora's (Original, CC, and 1Ghz) have no problem consistently getting 300K/s, and with a recent upgrade (actually probably something like a year ago now, I guess?) my 1Ghz started exceeding 600K/s.There are a lot of Pandora's that have wifi problems but I haven't seen anything to suggest it's a majority, just more than there should be. Remember, there are a lot of complaints but people don't usually post when things are going well, only when they're broken.

Back