Fs: Ds With Lotsa Extras

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
So, I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment so I have reluctantly decided to Sell my DS. It's a Platinum coloured old-style one.

The package comes as follows:
  • Platinum DS
  • Wriststrap
  • Some crazy thumb stylus thing, It straps onto your thumb and lets you use it as a stylus. Great for Mario 64!!
  • Neophrene (spelling?) Case with zip
  • In-Car Charger & Normal UK Charger
  • Super Mario 64 DS Game
  • Nintendogs game
  • Rayman GBA game
  • Star wars jedi power battles GBA game
dspackagekb3.jpg

The DS is in great condition, and the touch screen especially. When i first bought the DS I put on a screen protector before i even switched it on, so the screen has been untouched by stylus, finger or other. The little plastic protectors on the nintendo logo, and the protector on the back part where the serial number is have never been removed

Just one drawback. I lost the stylus a couple days ago, so that isn't there. However, as you can see in the picture, i have included 2 DS Lite styluses, and a DS lite stylus which has been filed down to fit in the console. However, this is obviously not a major issue as replacement official styluses can be bought in any good game shop or electrical retailers.

So, offers please. I live in the UK by the way.

Thanks,

Nova.

an estimate on what you are looking for? (i have no idea how much these are worth with all the accessories and games)

Ok, shall we say 70 quid with postage for the lot?

EDIT: Changed my mind, you can have it for 5O pounds (or equivalent in dollars, euros, etc) plus whatever postage costs to send it to you.

I bought some new stylus('s) for it a couple days ago, so it's now complete.

So, 50 quid (73.50 Euro) + Postage.

Anyone interested?

sounds like a good deal, I would take it because I have bricked mine but I already own all of those games... damn.

If I come back from holidays with enough money I will buy it off you. That is if it is still for sale.

Back