Fs: Mk.i With Davec Cap

iatneH

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hey all, been forever since I've posted here. Also been forever since I used my GP2X.

I am selling my Mk.I, I got it brand new in December 2005 and it has been fitted with a DaveC joystick cap.

Comes with whatever came in the original box. The original USB cable is included but it has been used once before I found my spare. The original alkaline batteries which have never been opened are also included.

The top point with this is that the vinyl sheet that came on the original hard plastic screen shield has never been peeled. The vinyl sheet covering the LED indicator bar is also intact. So, if the screen looks very scuffed and cloudy in the photos, it's just the vinyl sheet. Peel it off and you should have a pristine crystal clear screen that looks brand new.

The system is running an unmodified 3.0.0 firmware with no other fancy stuff, I have been very cautious not to screw anything up while I owned this.

Please see the photographs and feel free to ask me questions, but I don't check here very often. I'll try harder though!

Asking USD $140 $120 shipped OBO, I will accept Paypal. SOLD, thanks for all your inquiries!

I am located on the west coast of Canada so I would prefer buyers to be in North America, but I will consider shipping to Europe or Asia for a bit of increased shipping cost.

Thanks for looking, let's get those offers coming!

Back